Terms and Conditions
Greek Elite is an online retailer and distributor of food products, supplements, and cosmetics particular to and from Greece. You, the purchaser, agree to the following terms and conditions that apply to any purchase of these products through our website (www.bioselect-us.com). Where and when applicable, we state policies and disclosures to ensure you are aware of our products, limitations, potential allergens, source of ingredients, known health benefits, warnings, and other issues related to nature, quality and content of the products we sell. Greek Elite is not a manufacturer of food products and is not involved in the production of food products sold at www.bioselect-us.com. Greek Elite is an online retail store and distributor of products in the U.S. lists of ingredients fro manufacturers are available through this website that you may understand the products you purchase and identify any allergens that may be of importance to you. This same information will be available on the manufacturer’s label and it is your responsibility to investigate the effects of these ingredients on you before consumption and/or use. the above and following apply to all purchases through this website:
Warning: It is a federal and state offense to purchase any product by fraudulent means. Greek Elite reserves the right to preserve any transactional information where it has cause to believe it is being used for a fraudulent purpose. Any and all products purchased through this website shall not be used for any unlawful purpose.
1. Electronic Contract. These terms and conditions of sale together with all Greek Elite ordering documentation for which the products are being purchased by you (“buyer“) from Greek Elite (“seller“) constitute a contract for the purchase and sale of the products on any order through this website and constitutes the agreement between buyer and seller. Greek Elite’s performance under this agreement is expressly conditioned upon the acceptance of these terms and conditions at the online check-out, and as such, are subject to the federal e-sign act of 2000, as amended. You hereby agree these terms and conditions now constitute the purchase agreement and between you and greek elite for any products sold on this website.
2. Final Sales through Online Check-out. All product sales through your greek elite online account are subject to Greek Elite’s return and refund policy herein. Any purchase outside of the return and refund policy is considered final. Greek Elite reserves the right to review the facts and circumstances on any purchase through this website to a consumer or distributor.
3. Account Login and Password. You must create and maintain an account with Greek Elite in order to purchase our products. This method is required to ensure correct product ordering, delivery of product, manage our return policy, and allow easy ordering from our website. there are two types of accounts which may apply to you: 1.) An individual consumer account for personal use and enjoyment; and 2.) A wholesaler and retail account for wholesalers, distributors and retail stores that wish to sell our products. As a material term of this agreement, you are required to be truthful in the nature of your account set-up and maintenance. Wholesalers, distributors and retail stores are prohibited from using or maintaining a consumer account for the resale of our products. Failure to abide by this requirement can result in suspension of the account and cancellation of any orders through it. Samples for wholesalers, distributors and retail stores may be requested by sending an email to email@example.com.
4. Account Login and Password Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account log-in and/or password used to purchase goods through this website. You are responsible for all uses of your greek elite account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. Any unauthorized access to your account as a result of your own mishandling of log-in and password information is your sole responsibility. You further waive any legal defenses or relief against Greek Elite for any collectible debt that arises from unauthorized product purchases through your account resulting from mishandling of log-in and password information.
5. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue. These terms and conditions shall be governed exclusively and construed in strict accordance with the laws of the state of Florida. The customer, by virtue of purchase through this website, agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Miami-dade county, Florida without any consideration of conflict of law theories, case law or principles as to the country, state, county or city where you reside or the address of product delivery.
6. Payment of Charges. You are responsible for paying all charges charged to your account at check-out for any product purchase. These charges may include shipping and handling, applicable sales taxes and other charges related to purchases through this website.
7. Taxes. Any applicable sales tax imposed on Greek Elite for products shall include sales tax for the state ofFloridaa, when applicable, and will be assessed to the customer at check-out. If you are a retailer or distributor, your proper and active tax resale certificate number must be disclosed prior to purchase, as Greek Elite shall default all sales to consumer sales unless otherwise indicated by tax resale certificate disclosure.
8. Return Policy and Refunds. Customer satisfaction is a priority for Greek Elite. If you have received the wrong product, damaged items, or are missing products, please contact Greek Elite via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) business days of delivery to report the issue. You must also return all unused or damaged products to Greek Elite’s corporate service address at 14651 Biscayne Blvd, unit 321, North Miami, FL, 33181-1211 via DHL, UPS, USPO priority mail or similar tracked shipping within three (3) business days of receipt of qualifying products for return. Please forward all invoices for shipping costs to Greek Elite via email at email@example.com Greek Elite shall review your claim, and within three (3) business days of product receipt shall attempt to resolve the issue by one of the following:
A. Delivery of the correct product and store credit equal to the value of return shipping costs.
B. Replacement and delivery of the original product ordered in an undamaged condition as well as a store credit equal to the value of return shipping costs.
C. Replacement and delivery of any missing products from the original order and store credit equal to the value of return shipping costs.
Greek Elite reserves the right to issue store credit or refunds for cause when resolution cannot be made through the above return policy. As a safeguard against fraud, refunds shall be made by certified check only, payable to the order of the person named under the online check-out transaction. Delivery errors reported to Greek Elite more than three (3) days after product delivery are subject to the sole discretion of Greek Elite to issue a refund or resolve through the above return policy.
9. Imported Products. Imported products available on this website are imported and distributed within the U.S. by Greek Elite in accordance with prevailing U.S. import laws and rules. Food products imported by Greek Elite abide by U.S. fda rules based on the product’s country of origin and manufacturer. Where and when applicable, products sold meet European Union labeling requirements. Where and when possible, the product ingredient lists are made available to you for health informational purposes only and are not an exhaustive list of all contents or processes that are deemed by the U.S. fda as incidental ingredients at insignificant levels.
10. Force Majeure. Greek Elite shall not be liable for any delay in or impairment of performance, including product availability (including imported products) or delivery, resulting in whole or in part from fire, floods or other catastrophes, acts of God, severe weather conditions; strikes, lockouts or labor disruption; wars, riots, embargo delays, raw material market conditions, the inability to procure supplies or raw materials; or shortages of transportation equipment, fuel or labor; or any other circumstance or cause beyond the reasonable control of Greek elite. Additionally, manufacture, shipment, and delivery are subject to any prohibition, restriction, priority allocation regulation, or condition imposed by or on behalf of the united states of America or any other governmental body with appropriate jurisdiction which may prevent or interfere with fulfillment of any order.
11. Health Information. All information related to health on this website is provided purely & solely for educational purposes. This information is provided as a general guide and point of venture for further investigation based on your individual circumstances. Some content may come from third parties sources and unless specifically stated, is not the opinion of, or information provided by Greek Elite. Some information is derived from publically available health information. Greek Elite does not verify the correctness of such information as to any health benefit or warning. Always consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to any symptoms or medical condition you, or a person that will be consuming or using products available on Greek Elite websites may have.
12. The Food Allergen Labeling and Listing of Ingredients on this website. In order to identify potential allergens and allergic reactions, this website provides a page with ingredient lists from the manufacturers. Special attention has been placed only on major allergens. However, as notices and disclaimers on that page, herein incorporated by reference, state only major food and ingredient allergens. Always consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to any symptoms or medical condition you, or a person that will be consuming products available on Greek Elite websites may have.
13. Product Warranty Disclaimer. Any product sold through this website is sold “as is” from the manufacturer or produced by Greek Elite as a distributor and retailer of the products without any warranties of any kind whether expressed, implied, or based on statute, tort or any other theory of law as related to Greek Elite as a distributor or online retailer of the product. Greek Elite expressly disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement of third-party rights. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Greek Elite makes no representations as to the reasonability, appropriateness, or quality of the products provided through greek elite. In no event shall greek elite be held liable for ingredients, production process or quality of products, or the manufacturer’s failures in production.
14. Greek Elite Limitation of Liability. In no event will Greek Elite be liable to you, the buyer, or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind including, but not limited to products containing allergens or GMO qualifications whether or not you have been advised of the possibility. Greek Elite’s total cumulative liability in connection with this agreement or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount paid to greek elite under the terms of this agreement as related to the particular purchase of product(s) through this website.
15. Trademarks. All corporate names, service marks, logos, trade names, trademarks, trade dress, websites and domain names of Greek Elite (collectively “marks”) are and shall remain the exclusive property of Greek Elite, and nothing in this agreement shall grant customer(s) or any third party the license to use any such marks. All trademarks of manufactures are and shall remain exclusively their own, and their appearance on this website shall not be construed in any way to grant or vest you or any visitor, a license or right to copy or use such marks from this website. Such marks are used only to offer and sell manufacturers’ products by and through Greek Elite and bioselect-us.com.
16. Copyright. All content and materials found on this website are protected under U.S. copyright, or, by and through other intellectual property laws. Any commercial use of images or materials found on the website without the express, prior, written consent of Greek Elite is strictly prohibited. Any reproduction or redistribution of the images or materials not in accordance with the terms set forth herein is expressly prohibited by law and may result in criminal and/or civil penalties by the owner.
18. Construction of Terms and Conditions. To the extent that any part of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law. No term or condition may be amended, modified or excluded without the expressed written consent of Greek Elite. Disclaimers that appear on this website and reference this page are incorporated into this clause by reference. Under the terms of purchase, it is agreed as a condition of the transaction that no clause or term shall be presumptively construed against the drafter.